Payment & Security Policy
All of our prices are listed in Australian dollars (AUD) and include GST (Goods and services tax). Prices may change without notice.
Shuteye uses SecurePay to provide a secure environment for the authorisation of credit card and charge card transactions. Confidential information including card details are encrypted using industry standard SSL 128-bit encryption technology. Shuteye does not retain any credit card details, all credit card details get processed directly through SecurePay and no credit card information is available to us or any other person. We currently accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express & JCB cards. For customers who wish to use their own internet banking facility to make payments, we also accept EFT or Pay Anyone.
SecurePay's Payment Servers take advantage of Firewall protection and IP restriction, limiting server access only to trusted parties.
- Transaction data, including customers' credit card details, sent between SecurePay clients and the SecurePay Payment System is encrypted using 1024-bit PKI encryption, which is considered realistically unbreakable.
- Secure data entered into the SecurePay website is also encrypted using a 128-bit SSL certificate provided by VeriSign.
- Customers' credit card numbers are never openly stored within the SecurePay System. Transaction data is stored with a truncated PAN (an abbreviated version of the credit card number) so that merchants can still distinguish transactions, while full credit card details are never stored.
- SecurePay encrypts all transaction details before sending them across the internet, so the details of the message cannot be seen by anyone except SecurePay's Payment Server.
- SecurePay uses a 128-bit digital server certificate provided by Comodo. This level of encryption is currently considered realistically unbreakable.